Sunday, August 28th was my 2nd birthday! It was a very important birthday because not only was I healthy and happy but also Human delightedly found out that I was not longer afraid of my own birthday’s candles. As you might remember that I was frightened of birthday’s candles on my very first birthday.
You know what? I am NOT afraid anymore!!!
In fact, I was very curious about my birthday’s candles indeed. So, curious that I thought it was the right moment to sniff the candles carefully and closely. But, Human said that I had to be careful with the candles because they would burn my whiskers or my nose, or both.
Anyways, Human asked me what I wanted for my 2nd birthday a few weeks before the D-day. Well, I like toys and other stuff but I don’t care that much about them. Nevertheless, Human got me some toys and travel gears for my birthday’s presents, as follows:
- A collapsible travel tent: Human and I are still planning to go on our outdoor adventures.
- A scratch glove toy: It is great because I don’t have to scratch Human’s hand when we play.
- A Sesame Street pet rain coat: It is another gear for our outdoor adventures.
- A marine harness: It is great to look amazing!
- A party hat set: There is no party without hat party set, is there?
What I loved the most about my birthday were my birthday’s meal and my birthday’s snacks. So, Human got me a lot of food and snacks for me to enjoy on my birthday. On my birthday, I was allowed to eat a little bit more than usual, take long naps and have some more snacks.
I wish everyday was my birthday!
Check out my TubuTube video about me enjoying my birthday’s meal. Yummy!
Bonus tips from Human:
Click to order the followings toys and apparels for cats and dogs from AliExpress with FREE shipping: