There is no doubt that I am the cutest among all other kittens in the whole world. Human says so. And like other kittens and cats, I pee and poop too. Sometimes I pee and poop as much and often as I drink and eat. That is 24/7!
Human often calls me “Stinky Sintra”:-) So, to deodorize my litter box, Human cleans it as often as possible and sprinkle some baking soda into it. This is how Human keeps my litter box fresh and (almost) odorless:
What Human needs:
- A Litter Box and Scoop.
- Some Clumping Cat Litter (depending on your cat’s size).
- 3 – 5 tablespoons of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda.
How Human does it:
1. Wash and dry the litter box. Sprinkle some baking soda into the litter box.
2. Pour the first half (of whole amount of litter that you usually do) into the litter box.
3. Sprinkle the rest of the baking soda onto the first half of the litter.
4. Pour the second half of the litter into the litter box.
5. Place the litter box in a well-ventilated spot of the house.
Human says that baking soda is safe for cats – not to mention that it also helps prevent the littler clumps from sticking to the bottom of the litter box, which makes cleaning up your cat’s litter box a lot easier. Happy
Check out how I switched from using a “traditional” cat litter box to using (human) toilet: Cat Toilet Training using CityKitty and Litter Kwitter.
Bonus tips from Human: